The Project Academy
If you want to succeed in project management and boost your international career, this brand new program is for you.
The Project Academy is a professional international training and development program in project management and project governance.
The program is brand new (released in April 2023) and is developed together with international industry leaders. The goal is to share current best practices in project management based on the PMI/PRINCE2 standards, learning and e-learning.
Unique and professional
The Project Academy is designed, developed, and tested in cooperation with:
- several project-intensive global organizations and their project management staff
- experts in project management and project governance
- specialists in learning and e-learning
The Project Academy includes five online courses on the following topics:
- Project Management Essentials – be inspired
- Project Planning – be prepared
- Project Execution – be committed
- Project Organization – be organized
- Project Model – be compliant
You also get to access a separate module with practical resources and tools such as useful guidelines, templates, examples and checklist that can be downloaded and used in your projects.
Become a certified international project manager
When passing the certification test you receive the “International Project Management Certificate” which you can download and share on your LinkedIn profile.
Advantages of the training program
The Project Academy will support you or your organization in:
- developing project management competency and capability
- implementing “best practices” and project models
- improving project performance and project rewards
- implementing strategies for development and growth
Who should sign up for The Project Academy?
The Project Academy is for everyone who works on projects . Project managers, project owners, project team members, resources owners and management on all levels in particular. The courses are available in English and Norwegian. English is a good option for all who uses English as their working language.
Tailor-made academy for your company
The Project Academy can be delivered 100% online or as a combination of e-learning, webinars and classroom sessions. You can sign up as an individual, or as a corporate program with your organization.
Example of tailor-made corporate program
If you are a group of employees from your organization, typically between 15-25, we offer a hybrid learning version of The Project Academy.
This is one example of a hybrid learning version:
The workload is typically spread over 4-6 weeks, with webinars or classroom sessions. These are tailored to cover important matters related to your projects, such as business cases, planning, risk management, on-time delivery, stakeholder management, and communication.
The participants complete the e-learning prior to the webinars or classroom sessions. Each e-learning course module will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete. The webinars should be a maximum of 2-3 hours. The total workload is between 20 and 25 hours.
This means that your project management staff can achieve a solid foundation for successful projects within 25 hours. They will also have access to the course online for repetition and job support for twelve months.
You will get access to the course within two business days from signing up, and your access remains active for twelve months.
This means that you can repeat the course, and use it for support, as many times as you want during that time. Each e-learning course module will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete. The total workload for the five online courses is around 15 hours.
Designed for diversity, equality and inclusion
The Project Academy is designed for organizations emphasizing diversity, quality and inclusion (DEI), thus it embraces and reflects the following core values:
- Diversity – everyone is represented
- Equity – empowers all employees
- Inclusion –enables everybody to make meaningful contributions
- Professional – complies with all international project management standards
The e-learning modules are 100% modern and based on the micro-learning principles
- Short and compact
- Visual and engaging – videos, animations and interactive challenging tasks
- Inspiring, fun and entertaining