You can now earn NOK 1,000 for recruiting a new employed member, plus NOK 500 for each additional member. All they have to do is state your name as the recruiter when completing the registration form.
How to earn a recruitment reward
Rules for earning recruitment points
- Recruitment points are only rewarded for recruiting employed members
- Your name must be stated as the recruiter on the registration form in order to be awarded points
- The members you recruit must be approved by NITO before the points are awarded
- 10 points are awarded for each economically active member recruited
- A maximum of 100 points may be earned during one calendar year
Rules for payment of recruitment rewards
- You must order payment of recruitment rewards on your account page (My page)
- You must register your account number on My page in order to receive your reward
- Rewards are paid in the same calendar year as the points are earned
- You can order payment of your reward at any time during the year and can choose how many points you want to be paid for each time
- If you have recruitment points outstanding at the end of the year, the reward amount will be paid automatically provided you have registered your account number
- Reward for recruiting 1 member NOK 1,000 / 10 points*
- Reward for recruiting 2 members NOK 1,500 / 20 points
- Reward for recruiting 3 members NOK 2000 / 30 points
- Reward for recruiting 4 members NOK 2500 / 40 points
- Reward for recruiting 5 members NOK 3000 / 50 points
- Reward for recruiting 6 members NOK 3500 / 60 points
- Reward for recruiting 7 members NOK 4000 / 70 points
- Reward for recruiting 8 members NOK 4500 / 80 points
- Reward for recruiting 9 members NOK 5000 / 90 points
- Reward for recruiting 10 members NOK 6000 / 100 points
*Amended with effect from 1 June 2022. If you recruited one member before 1 June 2022, you will receive a recruitment reward of NOK 500.
See your recruitments and order recruitment premiums on My page (in norwegian) (requires login)
Tools that make recruiting easier
Recruitment e-mail template
We have created a recruitment e-mail text (in norwegian) you can send to potential members:
Jeg er medlem i NITO, og lurer på om du har vurdert å organisere deg, du også?
Å være fagorganisert er den beste forsikringen du kan ha i arbeidslivet. Som Norges største organisasjon for ingeniører og teknologer, har NITO svært gode kort på hånden når de forhandler for medlemmene sine.
Vil du ha
- best mulig lønnsutvikling og arbeidsvilkår?
- tilgang til gratis juridisk bistand i arbeidsrettslige forhold?
- gode priser og vilkår på forsikring?
- mest mulig ut av pensjonssparingen din?
- politiske gjennomslag som sikrer ingeniørers og teknologers interesser?
Da kan jeg anbefale deg å bli medlem i NITO.
Du finner mer informasjon om medlemsfordeler og lenke til innmeldingsskjema på denne siden: https://www.nito.no/sov-godt/. Dersom du velger å melde deg inn er det hyggelig om du oppgir meg som verver i innmeldingsskjemaet.
Ellers har NITO et uforpliktende nyhetsbrev der de deler nyttig informasjon om lønn, arbeidsliv og kompetanseutvikling. Du kan melde deg på her: https://www.nito.no/nitoinfo
Med vennlig hilsen
Tell potential new members to try NITO's benefits calculator, a quick and easy way to see how much they can save by joining NITO.
Check the benefits calculator (in norwegian)
Information brochure and material for recruitment for employee representatives
Are you an employee representative? You have access to free material for recruitment and visibility activities in the workplace via your My page (in norwegian).
Newsletter for potential members
Some people need more time than others to make decisions. NITO offers a non-binding newsletter for potential members to give them an idea of what we know about salaries, the labour market, salary trends, education trends and more.
View our stream on sales techniques
In this stream (in norwegian), Peter Osmundsen provides some concrete recruiting tips for different arenas where you meet potential members. You will also learn some smart techniques for achieving your goals.
Good luck with your recruitment activities!