Exploring the surrounding mountains of Bergen is a great activity, by yourself, or even better, along with other people.
If you want to take the first steps into exploring Bergen’s great surroundings, or you just want to have an active afternoon, you are most welcome to join us.
NITO representatives, wearing blue NITO t-shirts, will welcome you at the starting point in Fjellveien, and the rest of the committee will be cheering you as the finish line gets closer. After catching our breath and enjoying the great view, we will stroll back to the city center via Fløyen.
Did you know?
- Many people in Bergen use Stoltzekleiven for exercise, and once a year there is a competition with many company-teams.
- The path is quite steep, but you can walk in your own pace
- By attending this NITO event you will meet other peers
of both Norwegian and foreign origin
- Climbing Stoltzekleiven will offer you the greatest view of Bergen
- Many attendees start using Stoltzekleiven for regular training
How to get there (from the city center)
Bus 5, 6 or 83 from Torget to Munkebotn
1700, Wednesday October 16
What to wear
Running or hiking shoes